I am focused on growing your company's revenue through digital channels.
I specialize in increasing leads, expanding current relationships and driving incremental revenue while ensuring marketing efforts are measurable, on budget and obtainable.
I work fluidly across multiple strategic and tactical disciplines. Whether generating deep customer insight, analyzing data to optimize performance, building brand awareness, driving demand or accelerating sales, we understand what it takes to run a business and how marketing investments must contribute to the bottom line.
My past experience has a proven track record in working with cross-functional teams to drive highly effective data-driven marketing strategies, flawless campaign execution, all while monitoring
Responsible for delivering practical thought leadership and designing social business strategies and solutions anchored to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform for B2B and B2C companies. Also, responsible for contributing to the creation of service offerings and internal/external thought leadership within the digital marketing channel (social, PPC, Display, email and more).
• Function as a digital marketing expert with a focus on social marketing and its implications across the organization for clients.
• Identify and articulate client goals and provide attainable solutions for social listening, engagement and advertising while maintaining original marketing plan and budget.
• Provide strategies around social listening to better understand marketing initiatives, identify product innovation ideas, improve sales approaches and identify main customer service topics.
• Guide customers to successful outcomes when engaging in social media. This includes the proactive communication on managed social media accounts and the reactive communication across all digital platforms (blogs, websites, forums, Facebook, Twitter and more).
• Expert at developing social campaign strategies for acquisition and retention on Facebook and Twitter.
• Fluent in emerging social technologies and other disruptive technologies.
High-profile leadership role directing the digital channel for national/regional member acquisition and retention programs for all centers, by driving lead generation, conversion, membership and in-center sales. Worked closely with the CEO & founder, executive leadership and field management, along with a national sales team, internal/external agencies and business partners to achieve company goals.
• Achieved 67% ($681M) of company’s revenue through membership dues and fees, built smart monthly marketing plans within budget and helped increase total leads an average of 32% between 2009-2011.
• Championed the strategy and development of the non-member website focused on increasing the quantity and quality of web leads. Under my direction the web channel became the largest lead source representing over 55% of all leads, up from 10% in 2009.
• Directly accountable for maintaining traffic sources to the non-member site through effective SEO ranking and other paid media opportunities and ensured all leads were properly nurtured in our CRM database.
• Managed an $18M annual budget and strategic marketing plans spanning traditional advertising, media, direct response, interactive marketing, special events and creative promotions.
• Nominated for Corporate Artistry Award, an award given to the top employee for contributing in ways that go well beyond their stated key performance indicators.
Managed four other agencies specializing in specific media channels and two direct reports in the strategy planning, execution and reporting for all new programs for the 06 + 07 broadcast calendar. Also, held directly accountable for maintaining and managing an annual budget of $80MM.
• Authored and delivered media plans and campaign presentations to effectively explain and sell ideas to meet campaign objectives.
• Measured and evaluated campaign performance for clients and competitors to determine overall campaign effectiveness.
• Accurately managed financial requirements by preparing budget forecasts, monitoring expenditures and identifying variables.
We would love to learn more about your business challenges and offer suggestions how Jola Marketing can help you and your website.